Article 18 - ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW
- § R6-6-1801 - Definitions
- § R6-6-1802 - Applicability
- § R6-6-1803 - Notice
- § R6-6-1804 - Who May File a Request for Administrative Review
- § R6-6-1805 - Filing a Request for Administrative Review
- § R6-6-1806 - Contents of a Request for Administrative Review
- § R6-6-1807 - Denial of a Request for Administrative Review
- § R6-6-1808 - Time-frame for Completing Administrative Review
- § R6-6-1809 - Content of an Administrative Decision
- § R6-6-1810 - Initial Determination of Ineligibility
- § R6-6-1811 - Continuation of Services During the Administrative Review Process
- § R6-6-1812 - Continuation of Home and Community-based Services (HCBS) Certificates during the Administrative Review Process
- § R6-6-1813 - Appeals and Hearings
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.