Article 23 - DEEMED STATUS
- § R6-6-2301 - Definitions
- § R6-6-2302 - Deemed Status: Eligibility, Application, and Limitations
- § R6-6-2303 - Time-frame for Department Review of Application
- § R6-6-2304 - Responsibilities of a Provider with Deemed Status
- § R6-6-2305 - Expiration and Renewal of Deemed Status
- § R6-6-2306 - Notice of Change in Accreditation
- § R6-6-2307 - Non-assignability of Deemed Status
- § R6-6-2308 - Programmatic and Contractual Monitoring of Provider with Deemed Status
- § R6-6-2309 - Revocation of Deemed Status
- § R6-6-2310 - Administrative Review, Appeal, and Hearing
- § R6-6-2311 - Judicial Review
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.