Chapter 13 - DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC SECURITY - STATE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- Article 1 - TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL PROGRAM (§ R6-13-101 to R6-13-161)
- Article 2 - EXPIRED (§ R6-13-201 to R6-13-216)
- Article 3 - EXPIRED (§ R6-13-301 to R6-13-322)
- Article 4 - RESERVED
- Article 5 - RESERVED
- Article 6 - REPEALED, version 3 (§ R6-13-601 to R6-13-604)
- Article 7 - REPEALED, version 4 (§ R6-13-701)
- Article 8 - SHORT-TERM CRISIS SERVICES, version 4 (§ R6-13-801 to R6-13-809)
- Article 9 - REPEALED (§ R6-13-901 to R6-13-922)
- Article 10 - RESERVED
- Article 11 - RESERVED
- Article 12 - EXPIRED (§ R6-13-1201 to R6-13-1213)
Current through Register Vol. 48, No. 14, April 8, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.