RULE 002.00.07-009 - Resident Licenses for Non-Resident Arkansas Guardsmen
RULE 002.00.07-009. Resident Licenses for Non-Resident Arkansas Guardsmen
01.00-C DEFINITION OF TERMS. For the purposes of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Code of Regulations, the following terms shall be construed, respectively, to mean and include:
RESIDENT - Any person who physically inhabitsa bona fide residence within Arkansas for a period of time, no less than60 days, and declares themselves to be a full-time resident of Arkansas. Additional facts to be considered in establishing proof of current Arkansas residency are:
(1) Possession of a valid current Arkansas issued Driver's License or Arkansas issued I.D. card.
(2) Possession of a valid Arkansas vehicle registration in their name and displaying current Arkansas license tags on their vehicle.
(3) Other documentation may be taken into consideration to verify proof of Arkansas residency.
Possession of Arkansas real estate and/or proof of payment of associated services or utilities do not gualify the owner/renter as a resident if they live out of state.
(A) The following students, carrying proof of full-time enrollment in schools, colleges or universities while hunting or fishing in Arkansas,
are eligible to purchase annual or tripresident license privileges:
(1) Residents of Arkansas enrolled as full-time students in colleges and universities outside of Arkansas.
(2) Non-residents enrolled as full-time students in colleges and universities in Arkansas.
(3) Non-resident foreign exchange students attending school in Arkansas.
(4) Resident foreign exchange students attending school outside of Arkansas.
(B) The following military personnel are eligible to purchase
annual or trip resident license privileges:
(1) Active-duty military personnel assigned to duty stations in Arkansas.
(2) Active-duty military personnel who were Arkansas residents at the time of entering service, regardless of where currently stationed.
(3) Non-Residents Guardsmen who are assigned to an Arkansas Unit of the National Guard.
(C) Proof of at least one (1) year residency must be provided when applying for the following licenses:
$1,000 Sportsman's permit, Resident Disabled 3-Year
Licenses, Special Guide License, Alligator Farmer/Dealer
Snapping Turtle Breeder/Dealer Permit, Commercial
Fisherman's Permit & Sportfishing License, Commercial
Fisherman's Helper Permit, Junior/Senior Commercial
Fishing Permit, Resident Shell Taker/Seller Permit, Shell
Taker Helper Permit, Shell Buyer, Resident Fish Dealer,
Resident Roe Taker/Seller Permit,
Resident Roe Taker Helper Permit and Resident Roe
(D) Proof of at least three (3) years residency must be provided when applying for the following licenses: 65 Plus Lifetime License.
The Director or his representative shall make the final determination as to the resident status of any license applicant.(8/23/2007)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.