Agency 034 - Capitol Zoning District Commission
- Rule 034.00.00-001 - Definitions - Adult Uses, Signage; Amendments to Use Groups; Amendment to Rehabilitation/Design Guidelines
- Rule 034.00.00-002 - Wireless Communication Facilities
- Rule 034.00.01-002 - Amendment to CZDC Master Plan for the Governor's Mansion Area
- Rule 034.00.11-002 - Revisions to its Master Plan for the Capitol Area - reduce the size of Zone B
- Rule 034.00.12-001 - Amend Certain Text in the Rehabilitation Standards for Historic Properties
- Rule 034.00.13-001 - Capitol Zoning General Standards
- Rule 034.00.16-001 - Rules and Master Plan
- Rule 034.00.19-001 - 2019 Transformation Act language
- Rule 034.00.77-001 - Capitol Zoning District Master Plan
- Rule 034.00.77-002 - Capitol Zoning District Rules and Procedures
- Rule 034.00.78-001 - Amendments
- Rule 034.00.78-002 - Amendments
- Rule 034.00.79-001 - Zoning Ordinance
- Rule 034.00.79-002 - Zoning Ordinance
- Rule 034.00.81-001 - Amended
- Rule 034.00.87-001 - Rules and Procedures
- Rule 034.00.98-001 - "Ordinance"; General Standards for the "Capitol Zoning District" (Capitol Area and Mansion Area); "Rehabilitation Standards" for Historic Properties; the Mansion Area "Framework Master Plan" Update 1998; "The Capitol Area" Design Standards; "The Mansion Area" Design Standards; the Capitol Area "Framework Master Plan" Update 1998;
- Rule 034.00.99-003 - Capitol Zoning District Commission - Bylaws
- Rule 034.00.99-005 - Amendment to CZDC Ordinance Section 2-105 C - New language added
- Rule 034.00.99-006 - Emergency Amendment: Section C of the CZDC Ordinance
- Rule 034.00.99-007 - Amendment to Section C of the CZDC Ordinance and addition to the definition of "Minor Modifications"
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.