RULE 132.00.15-008 - Specification S-20 Certification of Specialized Police Personnel
RULE 132.00.15-008. Specification S-20 Certification of Specialized Police Personnel
This requirement supplements Regulation 1013 which establishes the authority, limitation, training and certification requirements.
1. Any officer in this category must meet all minimum standards for employment or appointment as outlined in Regulation 1002(3).
2. Must be either a Full-time or Part-time Officer as defined in Regulation 1001(20), (21), or (22) or appointed by statutory authority.
3. Shall complete a twelve (12) month probationary period with the employing department.
4. Must satisfactorily complete or have completed a Commission approved Basic Police Training Course equivalent to the course required for Auxiliary and Part-time II Officers.
5. The employing agency may require additional specialized training for job assignments such as: Jailers, Parole, Probation, etc.
After completing all requirements a Commission certificate may be issued.(2/23/2016)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.