Agency 200 - Office of Information Technology
- Rule 200.00.03-001 - Policy Statement #33: Project Management - Managing State Information Technology Projects
- Rule 200.00.03-002 - User Logon Passwords
- Rule 200.00.03-003 - Virus Scanning on the State of Arkansas Network
- Rule 200.00.03-004 - Warning Banner for State IT Systems
- Rule 200.00.03-005 - Personnel Security
- Rule 200.00.03-006 - Administration of Subdomains of the arkansas.gov and ar.gov domains
- Rule 200.00.05-002 - Administration of Subdomains of the arkansas.gov and ar.gov Domains
- Rule 200.00.05-003 - Data and System Security Classification Standard
- Rule 200.00.05-004 - Arkansas General Records Retention Schedule
- Rule 200.00.06-001 - Physical and Logical Security Standards
- Rule 200.00.06-002 - Arkansas Records Retention Schedule
- Rule 200.00.06-003 - Spyware Scanning Standard
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.