Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 10, § 260.204.1 - Real Estate Brokers Effecting Transactions in Securities
Current through Register 2021 Notice Reg. No. 52, December 24, 2021
An exemption from the provisions of Section 25210 of the Code is hereby granted, as being necessary and appropriate in the public interest and for the protection of investors, to any person who is a real estate broker as defined in Section 10131 of the Business and Professions Code, duly licensed to engage in the business of a real estate broker in this state, and whose business as a broker-dealer, in addition to any transactions within Section 25206 of the Code, is limited to any or all of the following:
Note: Authority cited: Sections 25204 and 25610, Corporations Code. Reference: Section 25204, Corporations Code.
2. Amendment filed 8-27-81 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 81, No. 37).
3. Order of Repeal of 8-27-81 emergency order filed 9-4-81 by OAL pursuant to Government Code Section 11349.6 (Register 81, No. 37).
4. Amendment filed 6-24-82; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 82, No. 26).
5. Amendment filed 4-27-84; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 84, No. 18).
6. Amendment filed 1-31-91; operative 3-2-91 (Register 91, No. 8).
7. Amendment of first paragraph and subsections (c) and (d) filed 8-6-98; operative 9-5-98 (Register 98, No. 32).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.