Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 10, § 2715 - Business and Residence Addresses of Licensees
Current through Register 2021 Notice, Register No. 40, October 1, 2021
Every real estate broker, except a broker acting in the capacity of a salesperson to another broker under written agreement, shall maintain on file with the commissioner the address of his or her principal place of business for brokerage activities, the address of each branch business office and his or her current mailing address, if different from the business address.
Every broker who is acting in the capacity of a salesperson to another broker under written agreement shall maintain on file with the Commissioner the address of the business location where he or she expects to conduct most of the activities for which a license is required and his or her current mailing address.
A real estate salesperson shall maintain on file with the Commissioner his current mailing address, and when applicable, the address of the principal business office of the broker to whom the salesperson is at the time licensed.
Whenever there is a change in the location or address of the principal place of business or of a branch office of a broker, that broker shall notify the Commissioner thereof not later than the next business day following the change.
This section shall apply to those who are licensed and to those who have license rights under Section 10201 of the Code.
Note: Authority cited: Section 10080, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 10162, 10163 and 10201, Business and Professions Code.
2. Repealer and new section filed 10-14-68; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 68, No. 39).
3. Repealer and new section filed 12-7-73; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 73, No. 49).
4. Amendment filed 2-10-77; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 77, No. 7).
5. Amendment filed 1-17-80; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 80, No. 3).
6. Amendment filed 1-9-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 2).
7. Amendment of section and Note filed 4-1-93; operative 5-1-93 (Register 93, No. 14).
8. Amendment filed 11-13-96; operative 11-13-96 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4
9. Amendment of second paragraph filed 10-26-99; operative 11-25-99 (Register 99, No. 44).
10. Amendment filed 5-31-2018; operative
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.