Sec. 4083.3 - Application. General Information
§ 4083.3. Application. General Information
The General Information Section of the application shall contain the following information.
(a) Applicant Information
(1) The Applicant's name, address, county, telephone and facsimile numbers, e-mail address (if applicable), and federal tax identification number.
(2) The name and title of the Applicant's Authorized Representative and the Authorized Representative's address and telephone and facsimile number, if different than subsection (a)(1).
(3) The name and title of the Applicant's contact person and the contact person's address, and telephone and facsimile number, if different than subsection (a)(1).
(4) A description of the problem the proposal addresses and how the project will remediate the local and regional economic impacts of the defense-related industry downsizing, closing or realigning military bases.
(b) Funding Information
(1) The amount of Grant funds requested.
(2) If appropriate, other state and/or federal funds available for the development of the Defense Retention plan described in the Application.
(3) The amount of in-kind and cash contributions to be provided by the Applicant.
(4) Provide a statement summarizing the Applicant's annual total budget for each of the last three years. The summary shall include all sources of funds, total expenditures, any surplus or reserve contributions, and any voluntary unscheduled payment for debt reduction.(1. New section filed 2-7-2001 as an emergency; operative 2-7-2001 (Register 2001, No. 6). Pursuant to Government Code section 15346.12, a Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 8-6-2001 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day. 2. Certificate of Compliance as to 2-7-2001 order, including amendment of section, transmitted to OAL 7-25-2001 and filed 8-17-2001 (Register 2001, No. 33).)
Note: Authority cited: Sections 15346.10 and 15346.12, Government Code. Reference: Sections 15346, 15346.1, 15346.10 and 15346.12, Government Code.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.