Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 10, § 6526 - Qualified Employer Election of Coverage Periods
Current through Register 2021 Notice Reg. No. 52, December 24, 2021
2. New section refiled 4-1-2014 as a deemed emergency pursuant to Government Code section 100504
3. New section refiled 6-30-2014 as a deemed emergency pursuant to Government Code section 100504
4. New section, including amendment of subsections (b) and (d) and repealer of subsection (e), refiled 10-2-2014 as an emergency pursuant to Government Code section 100504
5. Editorial correction of History 3 and History 4 (Register 2014, No. 45).
6. Senate Bill 75 (Stats. 2015, Ch. 18) modified Government Code section 100504
7. Senate Bill 833 (Stats. 2016, c. 30) modified Government Code section 100504
8. Refiling of 9-30-2016 order, including further amendment of section, filed 4-20-2018 as a deemed emergency pursuant to Government Code section 100504
9. Certificate of Compliance as to 4-20-2018 order, including amendment of subsections (a)-(b) and (d) and amendment of Note, transmitted to OAL 8-3-2018 and filed 9-17-2018; amendments effective
10. Amendment of subsections (a)-(b) and (d) filed 9-7-2021 as an emergency; operative
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.