Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 11, § 999.13 - Escrow Agreement Form. [Repealed]
Note: Authority cited: Section 30165.1(o), Revenue and Taxation Code; Sections 11110- 11113, Government Code; Section 104557(c), Health and Safety Code; and Article 5, Section 13 of the California Constitution. Reference: Section 30165.1(o), Revenue and Taxation Code; and Sections 104556 and 104557, Health and Safety Code.
2. Certificate of Compliance as to 4-15-2002 order, including further amendment of section, transmitted to OAL 5-10-2002 and filed 6-19-2002 (Register 2002, No. 25).
3. Amendment of section and Note filed 4-26-2004 as an emergency; operative 4-26-2004 (Register 2004, No. 18). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 10-25-2004 pursuant to Revenue and Taxation Code section 30165.1 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Editorial correction of History3 (Register 2004, No. 49).
5. Certificate of Compliance as to 4-26-2004 order transmitted to OAL 10-22-2004 and filed 12-6-2004 (Register 2004, No. 49).
6. Repealer filed 1-25-2019 as an emergency; operative
7. Repealer refiled 7-17-2019 as an emergency; operative
8. Repealer refiled 10-22-2019 as an emergency; operative
9. Certificate of Compliance as to 10-22-2019 order transmitted to OAL 11-15-2019 and filed
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.