Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 25, § 7871 - Committee Advice and Actions
(a) Excepting subdivision (b) and Section 7878(d), projects processed under the authority of this article shall not be subject to the provisions of Subchapter 1 of Chapter 6.5, commencing with Section 6900. However, the Committee shall be constituted as set forth in Section 6902(c) and may provide advice to the Director with respect to the compliance of the application with program objectives and requirements. The Committee's advice may include a recommendation to approve, approve with conditions, or reject the application.
(b) In addition to the power of review and recommendation set forth in Section 7878(d), the Committee may recommend denial of any action or decision by the Director within 45 days of that decision or at the next Committee meeting at which time the matter can be properly included in the agenda, whichever comes first. Such actions or decisions which are properly within the scope of review shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) the preparation or dissemination of the allocation plan,
(2) the establishment of the return on investment of any sponsor,
(3) the terms of commitment or disbursement of funds to the Agency,
(4) the approval of and amendments to the Interagency Agreement or other agreements with the Agency affecting the operation of the Program.
Note: Authority cited: Section 50737, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Section 50737, Health and Safety Code.
2. Certificate of Compliance transmitted to OAL 3-13-81 and filed 4-14-81 (Register 81, No. 16).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.