Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 25, § 8202 - Supplementary Allocations for Entitlement Jurisdictions. [Repealed]
Current through Register 2021 Notice, Register No. 40, October 1, 2021
Note: Authority cited: Sections
2. New section refiled 10-23-92 as an emergency; operative 10-30-92 (Register 92, No. 43). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 2-23-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. New section refiled 3-2-93 as an emergency; operative 3-2-93 (Register 93, No. 10). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 6-30-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 3-2-93 order including amendment of section and Note transmitted to OAL 5-26-93 and filed 7-7-93 (Register 93, No. 28).
5. Amendment of subsections (a)(1), (a)(2) and (b) and amendment of Note filed 3-14-97; operative 3-14-97 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4
6. Repealer filed 12-19-2001; operative 12-19-2001 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2001, No. 51).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.