Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 25, § 8208 - Affordability Requirements
Current through Register 2021 Notice, Register No. 40, October 1, 2021
|Amount of HOME||of Affordability|
|Assistance||Activity Assisted||in Years|
|Less than 15,000||Rehabilitation of existing||10 years|
|per unit||rental housing|
|$15,000 to $40,000||Rehabilitation of existing||15 years|
|More than $40,000||Rehabilitation of existing||20 years|
|Any dollar amount||Acquisition and||55 years for cities,|
|Rehabilitation, Acquisition||counties, Developers|
|and or New construction of||and CHDOs|
|rental housing||50 years for develop-|
|ment on Native|
|American Lands as|
|defined by Section|
Note: Authority cited: Sections
2. New section refiled 10-23-92 as an emergency; operative 10-30-92 (Register 92, No. 43). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 2-23-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. New section refiled 3-2-93 as an emergency; operative 3-2-93 (Register 93, No. 10). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 6-30-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 3-2-93 order including renumbering and amendment of former section 8209 to section 8210 with amendment of Noteand renumbering of former section 8210 to section 8211 transmitted to OAL 5-26-93 and filed 7-7-93 (Register 93, No. 28).
5. Repealer of former section 8208 and renumbering of former section 8210 to new section 8208, including amendment of section and Notefiled 3-14-97; operative 3-14-97 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4
6. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 9-9-2004; operative 9-9-2004 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2004, No. 37).
7. New subsection (b) and subsection relettering filed 12-10-2007; operative 12-10-2007 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(Register 2007, No. 50).
8. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 10-31-2016; operative
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.