Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 25, § 8209 - Tenant-Based Rental Assistance
Current through Register 2021 Notice, Register No. 40, October 1, 2021
Notwithstanding the requirements of Section 8204, HOME-funded tenant-based rental assistance and security deposit assistance may be used to assist tenants to reside in an eligible jurisdiction within the county where the tenant-based rental assistance funds were awarded. The state recipient shall comply with the provisions of 24 CFR section 92.209. In all cases, assistance shall be restricted to the boundaries of the county where the funds were awarded and shall continue to be the responsibility of the state recipient.
2. New section refiled 10-23-92 as an emergency; operative 10-30-92 (Register 92, No. 43). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 2-23-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. New section refiled 3-2-93 as an emergency; operative 3-2-93 (Register 93, No. 10). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL 6-30-93 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 3-2-93 order including renumbering and amendment of former section 8210 to section 8211 with amendment of Noteand renumbering of former section 8211 to section 8212 transmitted to OAL 5-26-93 and filed 7-7-93 (Register 93, No. 28).
5. Change without regulatory effect deleting subsection (a)(2) filed 10-21-93 pursuant to title 1, section 100, California Code of Regulations (Register 93, No. 43).
6. Renumbering of former section 8209 to new section 8207, and renumbering of former section 8211 to new section 8209, including amendment of section and Notefiled 3-14-97; operative 3-14-97 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4
7. Amendment filed 12-10-2007; operative 12-10-2007 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2007, No. 50).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.