Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 5, § 11315.6 - Data Collection and Reporting
(a) A school district participating in the CBET program shall maintain data that includes, but is not limited to:
(1) improvement in English literacy of adult English language learners participating as adult tutors in the CBET program;
(2) improvement in attendance of pupils participating in the tutoring program;
(3) achievement progress of K-12 pupils, who were tutored by adult CBET tutors, as measured by the California English Language Development Test (CELDT) administered under Education Code section 60810; and
(4) achievement progress of K-12 pupils, who were tutored by adult CBET tutors, as measured by the California Standards Tests (CSTs) administered under Education Code section 60640; and
(5) District-level assessments pursuant to Education Code section 317.
(b) A participating school district shall report the data maintained pursuant to subdivision (a) to the SBE upon request.
(c) In no event shall assessment results collected under subdivision (a) be communicated, in any way, to persons not already legally authorized to have that information.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 316 and 33031, Education Code. Reference: Sections 313, 315, 315.5, 316, 316.5, 317, 60640 and 60810, Education Code.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.