Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 5, § 55257 - Job Learning Stations
Current through Register 2022 Notice Reg. No. 14, April 8, 2022
Job learning stations shall meet the following criteria:
Note: Authority cited: Sections 66700 and 70901, Education Code. Reference: Sections 70901, 70902 and 78249, Education Code.
2. Amendment filed 9-29-78; designated effective 1-2-79 (Register 78, No. 39).
3. New NOTE filed 4-27-83; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 83, No. 18).
4. Amendment filed 3-4-91 by Board of Governors of California Community Colleges with the Secretary of State; operative 4-5-91 (Register 91, No. 23). Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Education Code Section 70901.5(b).
5. Editorial correction of History 4 (Register 95, No. 20).
6. Amendment of subsection (d) filed 7-17-2007; operative 8-16-2007. Submitted to OAL for printing only pursuant to Education Code section 70901.5 (Register 2007, No. 35).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.