Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 8, § 20240 - Motions Before Prehearing and After Hearing
(a) With the exception of motions to correct the transcript, all motions made before the prehearing conference or after the close of hearing shall be filed with the executive secretary in accordance with sections 20160 and 20166 and 20169. Responses shall be filed within seven (7) days after the filing of the motion, or within such time as the executive secretary may direct, as provided in sections 20160, 20168 and 20169. No further pleadings shall be filed in support of or in opposition to the motion unless requested by the executive secretary or assigned administrative law judge.
(b) The executive secretary may rule on motions or forward them for ruling to the assigned administrative law judge. The ruling shall be in writing with reasons stated, and shall be served on all parties or, at the discretion of the administrative law judge, it may be incorporated into his or her decision.
Note: Authority cited: Section 1144, Labor Code. Reference: Sections 1160.2 and 1160.3, Labor Code.
2. Amendment filed 12-31-82; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 83, No. 1).
3. Amendment of subsection (a), repealer and renumbering of former subsection (b) and amendment of new subsection (b) filed 9-20-91; operative 10-21-91 (Register 92, No. 4).
4. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 10-19-95; operative 11-18-95 (Register 95, No. 42).
5. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 7-8-99; operative 8-7-99 (Register 99, No. 28).
6. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 5-23-2017; operative
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.