Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 9, § 3610 - General Community Services and Supports Requirements
(a) The following shall be incorporated into the mental health programs and/or services funded through the Community Services and Supports (CSS) component.
(1) The principles of the Adult and Older Adult Mental Health Systems of Care, including the Integrated Services for the Homeless Mentally Ill Program, in Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) Section 5800 et. seq.
(2) The principles of the Children's Mental Health Services Act in WIC 5850 et. seq.
(3) The General Standards in Section 3320.
(b) The County shall establish peer support and family education support services or expand these services to meet the needs and preferences of clients and/or family members.
(1) The County shall conduct outreach to provide equal opportunities for peers who share the diverse racial/ethnic, cultural, and linguistic characteristics of the individuals/clients served.
(c) The County shall include a wrap-around program for services to children in accordance with WIC Section 18250 et seq, or provide substantial evidence that it is not feasible to establish a wrap-around program.
(d) MHSA funds may only be used to pay for those portions of the mental health programs/services for which there is no other source of funding available.
(e) When CSS programs/services include collaboration with the juvenile or criminal justice systems, any law enforcement function and/or any function that supports a law enforcement purpose shall not be funded.
(f) The County shall not provide MHSA funded services to individuals incarcerated in state/federal prisons or for parolees from state/federal prisons.
(g) The County may use MHSA funds for programs/services provided in juvenile halls and/or county jails only for the purpose of facilitating discharge.
Note: Authority cited: Section 5898, Welfare and Institutions Code. Reference: Sections 5714(f), 5802(d)(4), 5813.5, 5814(f)(2), 5851(c)(3), 5878.1, 5878.3(a), 5891 and 5892, Welfare and Institutions Code.
2. New article 6 (sections 3610-3650) and section refiled 5-1-2007 as an emergency; operative 5-1-2007 (Register 2007, No. 18). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 8-29-2007 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. New article 6 (sections 3610-3650) and section refiled 8-23-2007 as an emergency; operative 8-30-2007 (Register 2007, No. 34). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 12-28-2007 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 8-23-2007 order transmitted to OAL 12-28-2007 and filed 2-13-2008 (Register 2008, No. 7).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.