Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 10, § 2725 - Broker Supervision
Current through Register 2021 Notice Reg. No. 52, December 24, 2021
A broker shall exercise reasonable supervision over the activities of his or her salespersons. Reasonable supervision includes, as appropriate, the establishment of policies, rules, procedures and systems to review, oversee, inspect and manage:
The form and extent of such policies, rules, procedures and systems shall take into consideration the number of salespersons employed and the number and location of branch offices.
A broker shall establish a system for monitoring compliance with such policies, rules, procedures and systems. A broker may use the services of brokers and salespersons to assist in administering the provisions of this section so long as the broker does not relinquish overall responsibility for supervision of the acts of salespersons licensed to the broker.
Note: Authority cited: Sections
Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section
2. Amendment filed 12-10-71; effective thirtieth day thereafter. (Register 71, No. 50).
3. Amendment filed 12-27-72; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 72, No. 53).
4. Repealer and new section filed 11-30-77; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 77, No. 49).
5. Editorial correction of History 2 and 3 (Register 95, No. 13).
6. Amendment of section heading, repealer and new section, and amendment of Note filed 11-13-96; operative 11-13-96 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.