Current through Register 2021 Notice Reg. No. 52, December 24, 2021
Each hospital shall maintain copies of
the following applicable documents on file in the administrative offices of the
(1) Articles of incorporation or
and rules and regulations of the governing body.
(3) Bylaws and rules and regulations of the
(4) Minutes of the
meetings of the governing body and the medical staff.
(5) Reports of inspections by local, state
and federal agencies.
contracts, leases and other agreements required by these regulations.
(7) Patient admission roster.
(8) Reports of unusual occurrences for the
preceding two years.
(12) Minutes and reports
of the hospital infection control committee.
(13) Any other records deemed necessary for
the direct enforcement of these regulations by the Department.
(b) The records and reports
mentioned or referred to above shall be made available for inspection by any
duly authorized officer, employee or agent of the Department.