Chapter 12.6 - DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REGULATIONS FOR CERTIFIED FIREARMS SAFETY DEVICE LABORATORIES, FIREARMS SAFETY DEVICE STANDARDS AND TESTING, AND STANDARDS FOR GUN SAFES
- Article 1 - GENERAL: TITLE; SCOPE; EXTENSIONS FOR COMPLIANCE (§ 977.10 to 977.15)
- Article 2 - DEFINITION OF KEY TERMS (§ 977.20)
- Article 3 - CERTIFIED FSD LABORATORIES (§ 977.30 to 977.36)
- Article 4 - OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, FIREARMS SAFETY DEVICE STANDARDS, GUN SAFE STANDARDS, PROOF OF PURCHASE OR OWNERSHIP OF A GUN SAFE, AFFIXATION OF REQUIRED WARNING (§ 977.40 to 977.55)
- Article 5 - DOJ SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF FSD LABORATORY CERTIFICATION (§ 977.60)
- Article 6 - FSD LABORATORY CERTIFICATION RENEWAL; FSD LABORATORY CERTIFICATION AFTER EXPIRATION (§ 977.70 to 977.71)
- Article 7 - SERVICE OF NOTICES, ORDERS, AND COMMUNICATIONS (§ 977.80)
- Article 8 - ROSTER OF APPROVED FIREARMS SAFETY DEVICES, APPEAL PROCESS (§ 977.85 to 977.90)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.