Chapter 3.5 - Heavy-Duty Diesel Smoke Emission Testing, and Heavy-Duty Vehicle Emission Control System Inspections
- § 2180 - Applicability
- § 2180.1 - Definitions
- § 2181 - Responsibilities of the Driver and Inspector during the Inspection Procedure
- § 2182 - Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicle Smoke Opacity Standards and Test Procedures; Excessive Smoke
- § 2183 - Inspection of the Emission Control System on a Heavy-Duty Vehicle
- § 2184 - Refusal to Submit to Inspection Procedure
- § 2185 - Civil Penalty Schedule
- § 2186 - Demonstration of Correction and Post-Repair Test or Inspection
- § 2187 - Vehicles Removed from Service
- § 2188 - Contesting a Citation
- § 2189 - Severability of Provisions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.