Chapter 5.1 - Standards for Fuels for Nonvehicular Sources
- § 2299 - Standards for Nonvehicular Diesel Fuel Used in Diesel-Electric Intrastate Locomotives and Harborcraft
- § 2299.1 - Emission Limits and Requirements for Auxiliary Diesel Engines and Diesel-Electric Engines Operated on Ocean-Going Vessels Within California Waters and 24 Nautical Miles of the California Baseline
- § 2299.2 - Fuel Sulfur and Other Operational Requirements for Ocean-Going Vessels Within California Waters and 24 Nautical Miles of the California Baseline
- § 2299.3 - Airborne Toxic Control Measure for Auxiliary Diesel Engines Operated on Ocean-Going Vessels At-Berth in a California Port
- § 2299.5 - Low Sulfur Fuel Requirement, Emission Limits and Other Requirements for Commercial Harbor Craft
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.