Chapter 4 - California Coastal Commission - Conflict of Interest Code
Current through Register 2022 Notice Reg. No. 16, April 25, 2022
NOTE: Pursuant to a regulation of the Fair Political Practices Commission (Title 2, CCR, section 18750(k)(2) ), an agency adopting a conflict of interest code has the options of requesting that the code either be (1) printed in the CCR in its entirety or (2) incorporated by reference into the CCR. Here, the adopting agency has requested incorporation by reference. However, the full text of the regulations is available to the public for review or purchase at cost at the following locations:
|CALIFORNIA COASTAL COMMISSION|
|45 FREMONT STREET, SUITE 2000|
|SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94105|
|FAIR POLITICAL PRACTICES COMMISSION|
|428 "J" STREET, SUITE 800|
|SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 95814|
|SECRETARY OF STATE|
|1020 "O" STREET|
|SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 95814|
The Conflict of Interest Code is designated as Chapter 4, Division 5.5 of Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations, and consists of sections numbered and titled as follows:
California Coastal Commission - Conflict of Interest Code
|Appendix A Designated Positions|
|Appendix B Disclosure Categories|
Note: Authority cited: Section 87300, Government Code. Reference: Sections 87300, 87302 and 87306, Government Code.
2. Amendment of Section 13045 filed 4-29-80 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 80, No. 18). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed on 8-28-80.
3. Amendment of Section 13045 filed 6-4-80 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 80, No. 23). A Certificate of Compliance must be filed by 8-28-80 or emergency language will be repealed.
4. Certificate of Compliance including amendment transmitted to OAL 8-26-80 and filed 9-24-80. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 8-2-80 (Register 80, No. 39).
5. Editorial correction of Section 13045 filed 12-17-80 (Register 80, No. 51).
6. Repealer of former Chapter 4 (Sections 13040-13049 ) and new Chapter 4 (Section 13040 and appendix) filed 2-27-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 2-13-85 (Register 85, No. 9).
7. Editorial correction of addresses and History 2 (Register 95, No. 7).
8. Amendment of section filed 3-30-95; operative 5-1-95. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 10-30-91 (Register 95, No. 13).
9. Editorial correction eliminating a typographical error and providing a separate listing for appendices A and B (Register 96, No. 47).
10. Amendment of Appendix A and Note filed 11-19-96; operative 12-19-96. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 7-19-96 (Register 96, No. 47).
11. Amendment of appendices A and B filed 3-10-98; operative 4-9-98. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 1-5-98 (Register 98, No. 11).
12. Amendment of Appendix A filed 9-4-2001; operative 10-4-2001. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 7-13-2001 (Register 2001, No. 36).
13. Amendment of Appendix A filed 7-18-2003; operative 8-17-2003. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 4-24-2003 (Register 2003, No. 29).
14. Change without regulatory effect amending appendices A and B filed 2-7-2019 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2019, No. 6).
15. Amendment filed 7-30-2019; operative
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.