Chapter 16 - San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission - Conflict of Interest Code
NOTE: It having been found, pursuant to Government Code Section 11409(a), that the printing of the regulations constituting the Conflict of Interest Code is impractical and these regulations being of limited and particular application, these regulations are not published in full in the California Code of Regulations. The regulations are available to the public for review or purchase at cost at the following locations:
|SAN FRANCISCO BAY CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION|
|375 BEALE STREET, SUITE 510|
|SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA 94105|
|FAIR POLITICAL PRACTICES COMMISSION|
|1102 "Q" STREET, SUITE 3000|
|SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 95811|
|SECRETARY OF STATE|
|1020 "O" STREET|
|SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA 95814|
The Conflict of Interest Code is designated as Chapter 16, Division 5 of Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations, and consists of sections numbered and titled as follows:
Chapter 16. San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission - Conflict of Interest Code
Note: Authority cited: Sections 87300 and 87304, Government Code. Reference: Section 87300 et seq., Government Code.
2. Amendment filed 8-23-93; operative 9-22-93. Submitted to OAL for printing only. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 7-7-93 (Register 93, No. 35).
3. Amendment of Appendix filed 11-6-98; operative 12-6-98. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 8-31-98 (Register 98, No. 45).
4. Redesignation of portions of Appendix as Appendix A and Appendix B and amendment of newly designated Appendix B filed 2-24-2011; operative 3-26-2011. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 11-30-2010 (Register 2011, No. 8).
5. Amendment of section and Appendix filed 10-30-2018; operative
6. Change without regulatory effect amending general provisions and amending the Commission's conflict-of-interest code (incorporated by reference) filed 12-31-2020 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2021, No. 01). (OAL review extended 60 calendar days pursuant to Executive Order N-40-20.)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.