Article 10 - Age Discrimination
- § 11074 - General Prohibition Against Discrimination on the Basis of Age over the Age of Forty
- § 11075 - Definitions
- § 11076 - Establishing Age Discrimination
- § 11077 - Defenses
- § 11078 - Pre-employment Practices
- § 11079 - Advertisements, Pre-employment Inquiries, Interviews and Applications
- § 11080 - Physical or Medical Examination of Applicants and Employees
- § 11081 - Employee Selection
- § 11082 - Promotions
- § 11083 - Terms, Conditions and Privileges of Employment. (Reserved.)
- § 11084 - Retirement Practices
- § 11085 - Procedures for Continuing in Employment Past the Normal Retirement Date
- § 11086 - Termination and Disciplinary Actions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.