Subchapter 21.5 - SCHOOL COMMUNITY VIOLENCE PREVENTION PROGRAM
- § 11987 - Purpose
- § 11987.1 - Eligibility to Apply for SCVP Grant Funds and Grant Application Requirements
- § 11987.2 - Reviewing SCVP Grant Applications
- § 11987.3 - Awarding SCVP Grants
- § 11987.4 - Allowable/Non-Allowable Uses of SCVP Grant Funds
- § 11987.5 - Reporting Requirements for the SCVP Program
- § 11987.6 - Reimbursement of Program Expenditures
- § 11987.7 - School Safety and Violence Prevention Training Grant
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.