Article 6 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION LOSS CONTROL CONSULTATION SERVICES, ANNUAL HEALTH AND SAFETY LOSS CONTROL PLAN -REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
- § 339.1 - Scope and Application
- § 339.2 - Effective Dates and Start-Up Procedures
- § 339.3 - Definitions
- § 339.4 - Provision of Loss Control Consultation Services
- § 339.5 - Requirements for Certification and Recertification of Loss Control Consultation Services
- § 339.6 - Annual Health and Safety Loss Control Plan
- § 339.7 - Application for Certification or Recertification of Loss Control Consultation Services
- § 339.8 - Annual Collection of the Workers' Occupational Safety and Health Fund Fees
- § 339.8.1 - Workers' Occupational Safety and Health Fund Fee Report Form
- § 339.9 - Denial of Certification or Recertification
- § 339.10 - Revocation, Suspension or Attachment of Conditions to Certification
- § 339.11 - Guidelines for Selecting Targeted Employers
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.