AEROSOL TRANSMISSIBLE DISEASES
- Appendix B - Alternate Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire (This Appendix is Mandatory if the Employer chooses to use a Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire other than the Questionnaire in Section 5144 Appendix C), version 16
- Appendix C1 - Vaccination Declination Statement (Mandatory)
- Appendix C2 - Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Declination Statement (Mandatory)
- Appendix D - Aerosol Transmissible Pathogens - Laboratory (Mandatory), version 11
- Appendix E - Aerosol Transmissible Disease Vaccination Recommendations for Susceptible Health Care Workers (Mandatory), version 8
- Appendix F - Sample Screening Criteria for Work Settings Where No Health Care Providers Are Available (non-mandatory), version 5
- Appendix G - Information for Respirator Fit-Test Screening (Mandatory if employer does not provide annual fit-test), version 3
- § 5199.1 - Aerosol Transmissible Diseases - Zoonotic
- Appendix A - , version 29
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.