§ 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443 - NURSING FACILITY REIMBURSEMENT
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.2 - NURSING FACILITY CLASSIFICATIONS
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.3 - IMPUTED OCCUPANCY FOR CLASS II FACILITIES
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.4 - INFLATION ADJUSTMENT
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.5 - ADMINISTRATIVE COST INCENTIVE ALLOWANCE FOR CLASS II AND CLASS IV FACILITIES
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.6 - CASE MIX ADJUSTMENTS
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.7 - [Effective until 11/27/2021]HEALTH CARE REIMBURSEMENT RATE CALCULATION
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.7 - [Effective 11/27/2021]HEALTH CARE REIMBURSEMENT RATE CALCULATION, version 2
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.8 - REIMBURSEMENT FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND GENERAL COSTS
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.9 - FAIR RENTAL ALLOWANCE FOR CAPITAL-RELATED ASSETS
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.10 - SUPPLEMENTAL PAYMENTS FOR FACILITIES WITH COGNITIVE IMPAIRED AND PASRR II RESIDENTS, PROVIDER FEE AND QUALITY PERFORMANCE FOR CLASS I NURSING FACILITIES
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.11 - FUNDING SPECIFICATIONS
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.12 - PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE COMPONENT
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.13 - RATE EFFECTIVE DATE
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.14 - RATES FOR NEW FACILITIES
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.15 - CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR WITHDRAWAL FROM MEDICAID
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.16 - STATE-OPERATED ICF/IID (CLASS IV)
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.17 - CLASS I NURSING FACILITY PROVIDER FEES
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.18 - RATES FOR RECEIVERSHIP
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.19 - PAYMENT FOR OUT OF STATE NURSING FACILITY CARE
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.20 - CLASS II AND CLASS IV (ICF/IID) NURSING FACILITY PROVIDER FEE
- § 10 CCR 2505-10-8.443.21 - MINIMUM WAGE SUPPLEMENTAL PAYMENT
Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 18, September 25, 2021
The Core Component per diem rate shall be determined using information on the MED-13, the Minimum Data Set (MDS) resident assessment information and information obtained by the Department or its designee retained for cost auditing purposes.
The Core Component per diem rate shall be the sum of the following per diem rates:
In addition to the MMIS claims reimbursement, a Class 1 nursing facility provider may be reimbursed supplemental payments. Supplemental payments are funded using available provider fee dollars collected as described in Section 8.443.17. Supplemental payments shall be funded in the subsequent order based upon the statutory hierarchy pursuant to C.R.S § 25.5-6-203(2)(b).
The facility's prospective per diem rate includes the following components:
The facility's retrospective per diem rate includes the following components:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.