8 CCR 1205-4 - RULES PERTAINING TO THE FEEDLOT CERTIFICATION ACT
- 8 CCR 1205-4-1 - Definitions
- 8 CCR 1205-4-2 - Application for certification
- 8 CCR 1205-4-3 - Fees
- 8 CCR 1205-4-4 - Required separation of cattle
- 8 CCR 1205-4-5 - Site inspections, audits and complaints
- 8 CCR 1205-4-6 - Recordkeeping requirements
- 8 CCR 1205-4-7 - Movement of cattle from a certified feedlot
- 8 CCR 1205-4-8 - Renewal of certifications
- 8 CCR 1205-4-9 - Disciplinary actions
- 8 CCR 1205-4-10 - Statement of Basis, Specific Statutory Authority and Purpose
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 6, March 25, 2022
STATEMENT OF BASIS AND PURPOSE These rules are adopted pursuant to § 35-53.5-103(1), HB 98-1101.
The purposes of these rules are to: establish definitions for relevant terminology; define requirements for certification; set fees to fund all direct and indirect costs of the administration and enforcement; define methods for separation of cattle; set standards for inspections; establish recordkeeping requirements; define standards for movement of cattle from a certified feedlot; and establish standards and procedures for renewal of certifications and disciplinary actions.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.