Sec. 12-217ll-3 - Application for certification as state-certified digital animation production company
§ 12-217ll-3. Application for certification as state-certified digital animation production company
(a) An applicant shall file a written application for certification with the Commission under oath on such forms as the Commission may prescribe.
(b) An applicant seeking certification shall provide the Commission with information including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Legal name, address and telephone number;
(2) Name, title and telephone number of primary contact person and other persons associated with the applicant whom the Commission may contact to discuss the application information;
(3) Type of business entity (i.e., proprietorship, partnership, corporation, etc.);
(4) Satisfactory evidence from the Secretary of the State and the Commissioner that the applicant is qualified to do business in the State and is registered as a taxpayer;
(5) Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN);
(6) Detailed description of digital animation production activity engaged in by the applicant;
(7) Detailed description of digital animation production activity conducted by the applicant in this state;
(8) Detailed description of business activity other than digital animation production activity engaged in by the applicant;
(9) Detailed description of all locations where the applicant maintains facilities at which digital animation production activity is conducted and description of that activity;
(10) Listing of the total number of the applicant's full time employees and facility where employed;
(11) Actual or estimated total annual production expenses or costs incurred in the state;
(12) The applicant's certification that it will at all times maintain its books and records in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) consistently applied in connection with the conduct of its digital animation production activity in this state;
(13) The applicant's certification that it does not and will not engage in digital animation production activity which requires the maintenance of records pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2257;
(14) Date that the applicant began, or will begin, conducting digital animation production activities at facilities in this state;
(15) The applicant's income year; and, (16) Such additional pertinent application information concerning the applicant, its officers and directors or its digital animation production activity as the Commission may request.
(c) Upon the Commission's written request, the applicant shall provide any necessary written authorization for the release of information concerning the applicant or its digital animation production activity from any federal, state or local governmental agency including financial reports and records relating to the applicant or its activity.
(d) An applicant is responsible for the accuracy of all data, information and documentation included with the application. The applicant shall be responsible for updating application data, information and documentation as soon as practicable after material changes in said information. All applications, information and documentation shall become the property of the Commission upon submission.
(e) If the Commission determines after review that an application is incomplete, it may request in writing that the applicant submit additional pertinent application information which shall be submitted within fifteen (15) days after the applicant's receipt of the Commission's request. If the Commission determines that the application remains incomplete after such additional time period, no further processing of said application shall take place.(Adopted effective February 5, 2009)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.