(a) To be
eligible for the program an applicant must be enrolled in Medicare Part B, and
must submit proof of such enrollment with any application for initial or
continued participation in the program.
Proof of an applicant's enrollment in
Medicare Part B shall consist of one of the following:
1. A Medicare enrollment card;
2. A Social Security form 1099 showing
premiums paid for Medicare Part B in the prior year;
3. An Explanation of Medicare Benefits for
Medicare Part B services, issued within the preceding 12 months.
4. A letter from the Department of Health And
Human Services attesting to eligibility issued within the preceeding 12 months;
5. Such other documentation, at
the discretion of the department, which may assist in verifying Medicare Part B
Conn. Agencies Regs.
Effective December 17,