The incidental expenses payable is the amount necessary to compensate the homeowner or tenant for actual costs incurred incident to the purchase of a decent, safe, and sanitary dwelling, including the following:
(1) Legal closing costs, including title search, preparing conveyance contracts, notary fees, surveys, preparing drawings of plots, and charges incident to recordation.
(2) Lender, FHA or VA appraisal fees.
(3) FHA or VA application fees.
(4) Certification of structural soundness when required by the lender, FHA, or VA.
(5) Credit report.
(6) Title policies or abstract of title.
(7) Escrow agent's fee.
(8) State revenue stamps or sale or transfer taxes.
An incidental expense which is part of a finance charge under the Truth in Lending Act, Title I, Public Law 90-321
, and Regulation "Z" issued thereunder by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System may not be reimbursed.