(a) Any landlord shall enter into a written lease with each tenant.
The lease between the landlord and each tenant of a dwelling unit shall comply with Title 47a of the Connecticut General Statutes. The lease shall state:
(1) The names of the landlord and the tenant;
(2) The composition of the household, including any live-in aide;
(3) That the tenant shall promptly inform the landlord of the birth, adoption or court-awarded custody of a child;
(4) That the tenant shall request the landlord's written approval to add any other person as a permitted occupant of the dwelling unit;
(5) The dwelling unit rented, including the address, apartment number, and any other information needed to identify the dwelling unit;
(6) The term of the lease and provisions for renewal, if any;
(7) The annual rent to be charged, including the monthly installment thereof, the amount of any security deposit, any utilities, services and equipment to be supplied by the landlord at no additional cost to tenant, and what utilities and appliances are to be paid for by the tenant; and
That a statement of charges to the tenant for maintenance and repair beyond normal wear and tear will be incorporated by reference into the lease. Revisions to the statement of charges shall be made in accordance with section 8-68f-14
of the Regulations of Connecticut State Agencies.