153f - Impartial Arbitrator Selection
- § 10-153f-1 - Introduction
- § 10-153f-2 - Definitions
- § 10-153f-3 - Role of the board
- § 10-153f-4 - Impartial arbitrator qualifications
- § 10-153f-5 - Application
- § 10-153f-6 - Review of applications
- § 10-153f-7 - Interview
- § 10-153f-8 - Role of the commissioner
- § 10-153f-9 - Role of the board
- § 10-153f-10 - Evaluation
- § 10-153f-11 - Impartial arbitrator conduct, standards, and responsibilities
- § 10-153f-12 - Intern training program
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.