212a - Administration of Medication by School Personnel and Administration of Medication During Before- and After- School Programs and School Readiness Programs
- § 10-212a-1 - Definitions
- § 10-212a-2 - Administration of medications
- § 10-212a-3 - Training of school personnel
- § 10-212a-4 - Self administration of medications
- § 10-212a-5 - Handling, storage and disposal of medications
- § 10-212a-6 - Documentation and record keeping
- § 10-212a-7 - Supervision
- § 10-212a-8 - Administration of medications by coaches and licensed athletic trainers during intramural and interscholastic events
- § 10-212a-9 - Administration of medications by paraprofessionals pursuant to Section 10-212a(d) of the Connecticut General Statutes
- § 10-212a-10 - Administration of medication in school readiness programs and before- and after-school programs
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.