217ll - Digital Animation Production Company Tax Credit Program
- § 12-217ll-1 - Statement of purpose
- § 12-217ll-2 - Definitions
- § 12-217ll-3 - Application for certification as state-certified digital animation production company
- § 12-217ll-4 - Disposition of application for certification
- § 12-217ll-5 - Fiscal and accounting requirements
- § 12-217ll-6 - Application for issuance of a digital animation production company tax credit voucher; independent audit
- § 12-217ll-7 - Detailed cost report
- § 12-217ll-8 - Limitations on allowable production expenses or costs
- § 12-217ll-9 - Scope of and procedures for audit
- § 12-217ll-10 - Disposition of application for tax credit vouchers
- § 12-217ll-11 - Confidentiality of application information and documents
- § 12-217ll-12 - Transfers of tax credits
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.