15a - Navigable Waters - Marine Pilots
- § 15-15a-1 to 15-15a-5 - Repealed
- § 15-15a-6 - Definitions
- § 15-15a-7 - Qualifications, selection and training for new applicants for a license as a Connecticut State Marine Pilot
- § 15-15a-8 - Issuing of licenses
- § 15-15a-9 - Renewal of licenses
- § 15-15a-10 - Physical examination
- § 15-15a-11 - Reporting marine incident
- § 15-15a-12 - License suspension or revocation
- § 15-15a-13 - Boarding, departing and conduct of pilots
- § 15-15a-14 - Mandated rates of pilotage
- § 15-15a-15 - Deferment of issuing of licenses
- § 15-15a-16 - Boarding and disembarking areas
- § 15-15a-17 - Pilot rotation system
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.