25d - X-Ray Devices used for Diagnosis and Therapy
- § 19-25d-1 - Scope
- § 19-25d-2 - Definitions
- § 19-25d-3 - General safety provisions
- § 19-25d-4 - Fluoroscopic installations
- § 19-25d-5 - Radiographic installation other than dental and veterinary medicine
- § 19-25d-6 - Special requirements for mobile diagnostic radiographic equipment
- § 19-25d-7 - Special requirements for chest photofluorographic installations
- § 19-25d-8 - Dental radiographic installations
- § 19-25d-9 - Therapeutic x-ray installations
- § 19-25d-10 - Special requirements for x-ray therapy equipment operated at potentials of sixty kv and below
- § 19-25d-11 - Veterinary medicine radiographic installations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.