488 - Standards for Certification of the Community Treatment Programs which may Administer Controlled Drugs
- § 19-488-1 - Eligible institutions
- § 19-488-2 - Staff and procedural requirements
- § 19-488-3 - Required services
- § 19-488-4 - Federal and state regulations and statutes to be observed
- § 19-488-5 - Representation on coordination committee
- § 19-488-6 - Applications for certification
- § 19-488-7 - Renewal of certification
- Certified Community Service Facilities or Services for Drug-dependent Persons (§ 19-488-8 to 19-488-22)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.