180 - Need for Emergency Medical Services
- § 19a-180-1 - Definitions
- § 19a-180-2 - Certification and licensure
- § 19a-180-3 - Application for a license or certificate for a new or expanded emergency medical service
- § 19a-180-4 - Volunteer ambulance services
- § 19a-180-5 - Schedule for consideration
- § 19a-180-6 - Case in support
- § 19a-180-7 - Factors to be considered
- § 19a-180-8 - Application limitation
- § 19a-180-9 - Authorization for new or expanded emergency medical services
- § 19a-180-10 - Exclusion
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.