100 - Labeling of Cuts of Meat Sold by Food Establishments
- § 21a-100-1 - Statement of purpose
- § 21a-100-2 - General definitions
- § 21a-100-3 - Fanciful names and true names for cuts of meat
- § 21a-100-4 - Standard descriptive terms for certain cuts of meat
- § 21a-100-5 - Labeling requirements
- § 21a-100-6 - Administrative provisions
- Standards of Identity for Olive Oil (§ 21a-100-7 to 21a-100-10)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.