101 - Sanitary Standards for Food Establishments
- § 21a-101-1 - Statement of purpose
- § 21a-101-2 - Definitions
- § 21a-101-3 - Construction and maintenance (Repealed)
- § 21a-101-4 - Equipment and utensils (Repealed)
- § 21a-101-5 - General sanitary requirements (Repealed)
- § 21a-101-6 - Cleanliness of personnel (Repealed)
- § 21a-101-7 - Source of food
- § 21a-101-8 - Administrative provisions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.