244 - Storage and Retrieval of Prescription Information for Controlled Substances
- § 21a-244-1 - Computer systems requirements
- § 21a-244-2 - Refill history capability requirement
- § 21a-244-3 - Documentation of data requirement
- § 21a-244-4 - Information available to commissioner upon request
- § 21a-244-5 - Auxiliary system provision
- § 21a-244-6 - When handwritten system is allowed
- § 21a-244-7 - Notice to commissioner upon commencement of use
- § 21a-244-8 - Compliance with federal law
- § 21a-244-9 - Requirement of safeguards
- § 21a-244-10 - Reconstruction of data in case of accident
- § 21a-244-11 - Discontinuance of data processing system
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.