63 - Specifications and Test Standards for Clinical Thermometers
- § 21a-63-1 - Application for permit to sell clinical thermometers in the state of Connecticut
- § 21a-63-2 - Granting of permit
- § 21a-63-3 - Factory records
- § 21a-63-4 - Guarantee
- § 21a-63-5 - Forfeiture of permit by manufacturer
- § 21a-63-6 - Termination of permit
- § 21a-63-7 - Manufacturer's standards and certificates
- § 21a-63-8 - Purpose
- § 21a-63-9 - Scope
- § 21a-63-10 - Markings
- § 21a-63-11 - Adoption of standards
- § 21a-63-12 - Test for entrapped gas
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.