9 - Uniform Rules of Procedure Concerning Boards and Commissions within Its Jurisdiction
- § 21a-9-1 - Applicability
- § 21a-9-2 - Opportunity to show compliance
- § 21a-9-3 - Summary suspension procedures
- § 21a-9-4 - Contested cases
- § 21a-9-5 - Conduct of adjudicative hearings in contested cases
- § 21a-9-6 - Transcript of the proceedings
- § 21a-9-7 - Informal disposition in contested cases
- § 21a-9-8 - Proposal for decision
- § 21a-9-9 - Final decision in a contested case
- § 21a-9-10 - Petitions
- § 21a-9-11 - Inconsistent regulations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.