133v - State Board of Examiners of Environmental Professionals
- § 22a-133v-1 - Definitions
- § 22a-133v-2 - Requirements for Licensure
- § 22a-133v-3 - Application and Examination Procedures
- § 22a-133v-4 - Licensing and Delicensing Procedures
- § 22a-133v-5 - Design and Use of Licensed Environmental Professional's Seal
- § 22a-133v-6 - Rules of Professional Conduct
- § 22a-133v-7 - Hearings
- § 22a-133v-8 - Miscellaneous provisions
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.